8.13.2011

another adventure begins....

I can't believe that it's already the middle of August! I'm leaving today for two weeks, hosting a team from Stow Alliance Church at Mission of Hope. The team is led by Stow Alliance's Youth Pastor, Seth Bisheimer, his wife Sara, and Kelley Parker [who has been on two previous trips with me]. So excited for all the life changing experiences that this team will undoubtedly have this next week, and especially to see everyone at MOHI again! We're leaving Stow at noon today, and flying out of Detroit at 735pm tonight, overnight in Fort Lauderdale, and then into Port Au Prince first thing Sunday morning.

Wish I could post more right now, but I may or may not have finished packing yet.... and by that, I mean I definitely haven't. haha. More details to come from long travel times ahead!
Love you all.

To Him be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment